Project Controls Manager
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- West Midlands
Project Controls Manager | £50,000 - £61,000 + Benefits | Permanent | Birmingham
For the largest and most exciting transport projects in Europe, we are recruiting a Project Controls Manager to report to the Senior Project Controls Manager and support the development of project baseline across scope, time, cost, risk, and quality for a specific area of the construction programme. This role will provide analysis of performance against the baseline and will highlight any trends or risks to support decision-making. The Project Controls Manager will also support controls governance and change management to ensure all impacts to the baseline are assessed and managed.
- Develop and maintain integrated baseline across scope, time, cost, risk, and quality and track performance for projects and contracts
- Manage and coordinate project control activities across the supply chain, projects, and contracts
- Analyse data and reports providing insights and trends on performance and risks to support decision-making
- Manage correlation of schedule, cost, quality, and risk to drive programme deliver and manage performance
- Manage and coordinate change management processes and Period reporting cycle ensuring compliance with the reporting life cycle and compliance
- Manage the assurance of Project Controls Data and adhere to PMO and Project Controls policies
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of Assistant Project Control Managers.
- Experience in project controls on major projects / programmes including management of project controls teams
- Experience in core project controls functions including Schedule Management, Cost Management, Change Management and Risk Management
- Knowledge of baseline development and maintenance
- Project and Commercial Management experience as well as understanding of NEC contracts
- Experienced in the management and control of key Project Controls systems such as Primavera P6, Prism and CEMAR
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
£50,000 to £69,999
£50,000 to £69,999
£70,000 to £89,999