Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a Project Finance Associate to join their award winning team. This law firm is known for pushing boundaries and challenging assumptions enabled by its unrivalled network and impressive client base including industry leaders and global innovators. The project, energy and infrastructure group is led by an extremely established partner, named as one of the leading global project finance lawyers known for his dynamic and innovative approach which is reflected within the ethos of the team.
Why you should work here as a Project Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a tier 1 market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Extremely rewarding remuneration package;
- You will have access to an extensive global network which is unrivalled in the market;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- A collaborative work environment that welcomes and recognises your ideas;
- Exposure to the most significant project finance transactions within the market;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Project Finance Associate?
- Qualified solicitor of England & Wales having trained at a Legal 500 rated firm within the Project Finance space;
- Qualified lawyer with 2-4 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Secured a minimum of a 2:1 from a Russell Group university;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice specifically Project Finance;
- Experience and understanding across a range of transactions will be an advantage: including oil and gas, petrochemicals, renewables, power and energy, infrastructure, telecommunications, space and satellite, waste disposal and recycling, mining and metals, natural resources, pulp and paper, and transportation, from ports and airports, to shipping;
- This role would suit someone who has 2-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Project Finance Associate looking to undertake market-leading work then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.