Project Manager/Business Analyst, London - £45,000-£50,000
Would you like to work for a professional regulatory body?
Do you have a strong record of delivering and implementing change?
Do you want to be a valued and respected employee?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then read on as this opportunity is for you!
My client is an independent regulatory body who works hard to improve standards in the health sector, based in beautiful offices near Canary Wharf. They offer a market leading pension scheme, private medical, very generous annual leave, with flexible working hours and sabbatical/career breaks.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with managers and business leads to evaluate business processes with the aim of identifying improvements and efficiencies
- Drive forward and implement plans to streamline processes
- Facilitating and supporting user acceptance testing
- Support an increased organisational capability to measure the impact and benefits of business change
- Use your varied knowledge base to act as a catalyst for change within the company
Working for this company, you can expect:
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Market leading pension scheme
- Private medical care
- A rare opportunity to blend project management and business analysis
You will be perfectly suited to this role if you:
- Have managed projects to time, cost, and quality
- Have experience streamlining business processes
- Are Prince2, Agile or equivalent certified
- Are confident using and manipulating data
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR