Project Manager / Business Analyst: Permanent - £45,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Are you an experienced corporate services Project Manager with evidence of managing projects to time, cost and quality?
- Are you experienced in identifying, designing and implementing improvements to business processes and procedures?
- Have you dealt with recognised improvement / re-engineering techniques including Prince2, Lean and Agile?
What's the Role?
A regulatory body based in Canary Wharf is recruiting a Project Manager / Business Analyst to be part of a small agile team supporting the identification and development / implementation of business system changes. You'll be:
- Using various business improvement techniques and modes of delivery to act as a catalyst for change
- Working with managers and business leads to document and evaluate business processes, systems and workflows, providing advice to identify improvements and efficiencies
- Managing projects including tracking and reporting process; managing budgets and project controls
- Prioritising dependencies to ensure risks and issues are mitigated
- Work with stakeholders to identify and produce technical documentation
- Facilitating UAT and supporting knowledge transfer and training
- Facilitating development of business cases ensuring they are fit for decision making
What will you bring to this role?
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects to time, cost and quality
- Project management course certified - i.e., Prince2, Agile etc
- Experience in applying and adapting project management methodologies
- Experience in identifying, designing and implementing improvements to business processes and procedures using Lean and other techniques
- Ability to produce business and functional requirements including production and support of test plans
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension
- Generous 30 days of annual leave
- Discounted lunches
- Flexible and roaming working
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me directly
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR