Pro-Legal has been given instruction to seek out a mid-level UK qualified construction and infrastructure associate looking to relocate to the dynamic city of Dubai. This impressive international firm has a pioneering heritage and an ambitious outlook on the future.
Why work here as a construction and infrastructure associate:
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Tier 1 construction practice within a highly ranked team;
- Opportunity to take the lead on transactions and manage a team of junior associates;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- The Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways;
- Clear career progression.
Relocating to this dynamic city gives you the scope to build and develop business as well as enjoy everything Dubai has to offer. You will emerge in a fresh and exciting culture where innovation and an ultra-modern approach is implemented.
What do you need to succeed here as construction and infrastructure associate?
- Qualified Solicitor of England and Wales with 3-6 years post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its construction and infrastructure practice,
- Experience in advising developers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants on a diverse range of contentious and non-contentious issues;
- Preferable but not essential to be bilingual (English and Arabic);
- This role would suit a 3-6 PQE but we will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven construction and infrastructure associate looking to undertake market-leading work in Dubai then get in contact today. email@example.com or 02072696316.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.