Energy Projects Associate - Ongoing Interim
London - Oil & Gas - Top tier Law Firm
- Do you have experience as a projects associate within oil & gas?
- Are you looking gain further experience working for one of the best teams in the UK?
- Did you train with a top US Firm?
If so, I would like to speak to you.
What is great about this role?
- Interesting, complex and diverse working environment;
- International work;
- The ability to take on your own matters and build your own network;
- Working in a fast-paced, energetic city law firm.
This role would suit someone looking to increase their presence in an interesting and dynamic sector and join a proactive oil and gas team. This cross-industry role will see you networking with top clients within a well known and industry respected projects team. Due to growth plans, this position has the potential to become a more permanent fixture for the right person.
- M&A work for both UK and non-UK clients;
- Providing legal and commercial advice to clients;
- Joint venture and development work;
- Government concessions;
- Global business development;
- Client and account management;
- Exposure to additional energy projects.
What will you need?
- 3-6+ years PQE;
- You must be an England & Wales qualified Solicitor;
- The desire and drive to succeed in a complex industry;
- Strong business development skills;
- A minimum of a 2:1 law degree from a top university;
- Experience working within an energy team for a top tier global law firm.
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration and for a full job description Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334