Property Finance Associate - Ongoing Interim Contract
London - Top Tier UK Firm
Newly qualified to 3-years' PQE Property Finance Associate required for an exciting role working for a top tier London Law Firm that needs an ambitious Property Finance Associate to join their award-winning team.
Why work here?
- Great opportunity for progression;
- Ambitious team;
- Supportive and inviting environment;
- Interesting and diverse work;
- Liaise with high-level clients.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- Solicitor in England & Wales (or equivalent) NQ - 3-year PQE;
- An ambitious and proactive approach to building networks;
- Previous dedicated experience of property finance law essential;
- Strong negotiation skills.
Due to sustained growth and newly acquired clients, this role has the potential to become permanent. The right person will have the opportunity to work for one of the best City Law Firms.
This is a truly exciting role, due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed; get in touch ASAP for consideration firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334