Property Litigation Associate
A leading UK law firm, with offices across the UK, is looking to expand its market leading Property Litigation team with the hire of a junior Property Litigation Associate.
The small collegiate team advise a diverse client base, including landlords and tenants, office premises, developers, and industrial premises on a full spectrum of real estate litigation matters.
In return you will benefit from:
- A great culture and environment
- Fantastic work life balance
- High quality work with high levels of responsibility and client contact
- A comprehensive and competitive remuneration package
- A team of supportive and like mind individuals
- A second to none platform to develop your career!
You will have excellent academics, and either good property litigation experience or will have completed a relevant seat in your training contract from a reputable practice. Ideally you will be newly qualified - 3 years' PQE, however consideration will be given to exception individuals who are more experience.
Get in touch with Rebecca on Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6343 for more information and a confidential discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR