Purchase Ledger Assistant, London - Up to £23,000
Do you want to work for a national charity specialising in health care?
Have you got experience with accounts payable and bookkeeping?
Are you self-motivated with exceptional communication skills?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then get in touch ASAP!
My client is an internationally recognised charity in the health care sector. They are seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to report into the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Preparing weekly BACS and cheque payment runs
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Processing invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
What's great about this company?
- They carry out exceptional work across the country
- Offer 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Strong pension scheme
You would be greatly suited to this role if you have:
- Experience of accounts payable in a medium sized accounts department
- Previously used Sun and have experience in Care Fund raising database
- Strong Excel experience
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR