Purchase Ledger Assistant: Permanent - 23,500 + Benefits
- Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant looking for a move into a renowned UK Charity?
- Would you like a role which will give you exposure to other areas of Financial Accounting?
- Are you looking for progression and promotion opportunity within Financial Accounting?
What's the Role?
A well-known charity has asked me to recruit a permanent Purchase Ledger Assistant for them. You'll be:
- Reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor and will sit alongside a customer facing accounts payable team accurately processing invoices and ensuring suppliers are paid on-time
- Dealing with enquiries from suppliers and internal partners and will assist with all aspects of the AP function
- Building relationships with Suppliers, Internal Stakeholders and other members of the Finance team
- Accountable for processing invoices, preparing BACS and cheque payment runs
- Maintaining Supplier details and dealing with queries and issues from Suppliers and internal Stakeholders
- Reconciling Supplier statements
What will you bring to this role?
- Customer focused skills with experience of stakeholder enquiries
- Comprehensive understanding of an accounts payable function
- Experience of working in AP in a medium sized accounts department
- Ideally experience of Sun and Vision Q&A
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days annual leave rising to 31 and annual season ticket loan as well as loans for a new bike or satnav system!
- Childcare vouchers, life assurance, computer loan
- Study support
- Flexible and roaming working
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR