Purchasing Ledger Assistant - London Up to £23,500
Do you want to work for a nationally recognised health-based charity?
Are you a customer-focused, self-motivated individual with experience in accounts payable?
Would you like to work alongside volunteers as part of your role?
If your answer to the above is yes, then you will be pleased to know that an exciting role has opened in London.
What's great about the role?
- Childcare vouchers
- Computer loan
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Life assurance
What will the Purchasing Ledger Assistant be doing?
- Be part of a customer facing accounts payable team
- Deal with enquiries from internal partners and stakeholders
- Build relationships with suppliers, internal clients, members of the Finance team and Finance Partnering team
- BACS and cheque payment runs
- Supervise volunteers
- Invoice processing with excellent time management
- Managing all supplier details
What you'll need to succeed...
- Accounts payable experience and knowledge
- Understanding of GDPR
- Bookkeeping and accounting principles understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and ethical standards
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development
So, what next?
Apply today by contacting me on the below
Telephone: 020 7269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.