Qualified Audit Senior in Media - West End
Auditor to the Stars!
£42,000 - £48,000 - Amazing benefit scheme
Would like to work for a company where you can mingle with the stars, brush shoulders with the rich and famous and feel like part of the celebrity circuit?
Of course you would! Who wouldn't?!
Pro-Finance cannot be more thrilled to work with such an exciting and social team.
Don't believe me? Then look at these great benefits:
- All expenses paid annual staff trips to Europe
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays with ability to buy additional holiday
- Staff bonus scheme
- Flexible working scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Breakfast provisions & Nutri-Bullets in staff kitchen
- Dress down Fridays
And that's just to name a few!
As an Audit Senior the clients you will be working on a client portfolio from predominantly the media and entertainment space. With 30% non-media corporate clientele. The majority of the clients will be West End based but there is opportunity for international travel (if desired).
The company is a dynamic, progressive firm and will help you reach your desired potential. They also have a great Partner-mentor scheme which will help you achieve your inner superstar.
To get your star on Broadway you will need:
- To be ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Have at least a minimum of 36 months experience in Audit and Assurance in an accountancy practice
- Have good technical ability in both Audit and Accounts
- Desired media experience
- A foreign language skill would also be helpful
Are you ready to step into the limelight? If yes, please contact Harpreet on 020 7269 6366 or Harpreet.Virdi@Pro-Recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR