Quality Assurance Administrator, FTC (6 - 12 months): 26 - 28K + Benefits
For a large UK health regulator, we're recruiting for experienced Administrators to join the Quality and Assurance team to coordinate the scheduling and smooth day-to-day organisation of all aspects of their meetings and accreditation visits to education and training providers. These roles will also maintain and develop the websites and databases that support the team as well as providing Admin support to the SMT.
- Carry out accurate scheduling and all aspects of administrative support to meetings and events
- Maintaining and helping to develop the database used for secure storage and retrieval of data and the SharePoint sites used by the SMT and stakeholders
- Logging information on expenditure relating to meetings and events, ensuring all associated expense claims and invoices received
- Maintaining and developing electronic document management systems relating to QA activities
- Working on small projects as needed for the education team
- Degree education or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience including providing support to externally based colleagues
- Advanced MS Word and Excel experience
- Experience of helping develop the content of in-house databases and websites
- Experience of SharePoint software sites
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.