This is an excellent newly-created opportunity to join a leading R&D team within a listed business in Central London. The role itself is a varied position which will give you exposure to senior personnel of a number of companies and allow you to provide cogent advice early on, with plenty of opportunity to take on further responsibilities
For this role the team is not looking for an expert but rather someone who has fundamental understanding of the requirements for a successful r&d claim.
- Gathering relevant information to compile a report on the research and development claim to be made
- Qualifying the positives and negatives of said claim
- Liaising with senior personnel to keep them up-to-date on information for claim
- Assisting the Head of R&D with large-scale projects
- Developing BD skills in order to tender for further work.
Please apply if you have at least 6 months' experience of R&D claims, whether from a practice or industry background. Interviews will be held from 3rd September so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (email@example.com) if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR