R&D Tax Assistant Manager - Big 4 firm
Up to £55,000
- Are you interested in joining a reputable R&D tax practice in a leading Big 4 firm?
- Would you like to work alongside senior partners and directors on the team?
- Would you be interested in a position that provides flexibility and autonomy in the workplace?
What's great about this role?
- You would be working alongside established and well-respected R&D Tax partners with an excellent reputation in the market leading to a steady flow of large and complex projects
- There is a clear and defined progression through the ranks
- The team operate on a flat structure and provide an opportunity for a broader role with more diverse responsibilities
- You will work closely with colleagues assisting clients with R&D queries and technical projects
- Acting as a focal point for the delivery of the tax relief advice to clients and the business.
- Proactively seeking out business development opportunities.
- Writing high-quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
What you will need to succeed?
- Previous experience from a Tax background (Corporate Tax / R&D)
- ATT or CTA Qualified
- Soft Skills such as work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects would be imperative in the role.
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR