- Are you a seasoned business developer frustrated with progress?
- Do you feel restricted in career growth?
- Fancy working for a leading R&D tax business?
An exciting opportunity has come to market at a valued client of mine - a Global Advisory Business - based in London. Having worked with the business extensively over the last 3 months, I've seen first-hand the investment they've made to continue growing and developing their offering and what a great place it is to work.
With a global presence, the business offers a range of services to its corporate clients, including VAT and operational efficiency, but most notably R&D tax advice.
With R&D tax being a significant revenue generator for the business, an emphasis has been placed on improving this offering - which has seen strong technical and tax experts brought in to deliver for the clients.
With this strong technical support in-house, the practice is looking for an exceptional business developer to help drive them forward, working alongside the team of sales consultants.
The business has established themselves as a leading provider of R&D tax advice, with their average fees per project being much higher than the industry average. This comes as a result of having the agility and ability to outperform larger R&D teams, having won a lot of business from the likes of the Big 4 accounting practices.
That's where you come in.
With industry-leading support in place, you'll have no concerns about the ability for the business to service your clients.
In addition, you'll have a telemarketing team to provide leads and meetings with decision makers of innovative businesses.
You'll be in control of the full consultancy process, from initial client engagement and selection of technical support on the project through to the final submission of the claim.
An impressive commission structure encourages on-going relationship retention and affords you the benefits of a higher OTE.
What do you need to be successful?
- A demonstrable record of sales success in a technical environment to chief decision makers
- History of meeting and exceeding set financial targets and KPIs
- Desire to outperform and win in a competitive environment
- Understanding of the tax industry, while experience in R&D tax consulting is beneficial
- Confidence in discussion with C-suite executives
- Willingness to be involved and grow a business
This is an ideal opportunity for growth as the business expands throughout the country, offering you the chance to build your career.
Get in touch with Chris for more info on 0207 269 6313 or Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR