R&D Tax Experienced Consultant - Boutique Firm
Up to £45k + benefits
- Are you an R&D tax consulting looking for a unique role working in one of the UK's most flexible and employee-centric firms?
- Would you like to choose the hours you work and from where?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm is currently looking to grow their R&D tax team and have a number of professionals with a broad background including both Tax technical and Engineering.
- The firm is nationally renowned for their Employee self-pay scheme whereby you allocate an increase in your salary should you pick up more work.
- The team operates on a flat structure with no hierarchy and collaboration between all of the service lines
- The firm is incredibly flexible with working from home and other structures as they understand sometimes life happens.
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year where they go to sports days, socials, nights out, team picnics as well as an annual Ski Trip!
- You will be a key strategic addition to the practice as the firm are looking to increase their London presence to keep up with project demand.
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
- You will have the autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in delivering tax credit claims, or equivalent, including in-depth knowledge of the CIRD
- Comfortable speaking both on the phone and in front of clients, prospects and HMRC
- A passion for technology
- Experience with business winning and consulting would be beneficial
For more information on the role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR