A leading Top 10 accountancy practice, with an extremely strong national tax team, is on the lookout for an R&D tax professional to head up its multi-million-pound business across the UK.
Being based in London, you'll be working at Partner level alongside some of the market's leading tax professionals, led by an ambitious and impressive Head of Tax. Having worked extensively with the practice over the last 18 months, it's obvious that the business is heading for massive growth, with huge investment, particularly into tax.
The innovation incentives team is medium-sized and spread throughout the UK, with some excellent tax and technical professionals providing significant value to their clients.
Until now, the team has been led by a Partner whose primary focus is corporate tax in the media and technology industries, which is one of the reasons for the need.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to consistently win new engagements and business from the market
- Strong R&D tax experience across a broad range of industries
- History of engagement with HMRC in respect of claims and grant applications
- An ability of building and managing a tax team
- A winner's mentality and desire to help the team become the best
You'll be responsible for:
- Proactive client engagement to win new business and reinforce existing business lines
- Strategic decision making to best position the business to achieve targets
- Overseeing the entire R&D tax function across the UK
- Management and development of the team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with Partnership, with room to grow a business and autonomy to lay claim to what's already a thriving R&D business.
Call Chris on 0207 269 6313 for more information, or email your CV to Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR