R&D Tax Manager
Up to £65,000
- Are you a qualified R&D Tax Manager looking for something a little bit different?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- Everyone in the team is treated as an individual rather than just a small cog in the
- They have excellent training which focuses on an individual's wants and needs rather than something set in stone
- There is a defined career structure - they like to grow their talent internally (progression linked to core objectives)
- The team are encouraged to come up with new ideas i.e. new service lines they can lead on Engineers are given ATT training
- There are no restrictions that would stop someone with an engineering background progressing all the way up to partner (which happens with some competitors)
- You will be part of the R&D team, responsible for R&D Tax Relief, Patent Box, Grants and more recently International R&D.
- You will work mainly with OMB's as well as a few FTSE 100 businesses.
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients who are from a number of sectors across Technology, IT, Manufacturing and Engineering, Shipping and Hotel & Leisure
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have excellent knowledge of UK R&D tax relief schemes and claim quantification, experience preparing successful R&D tax relief claims
- Hold a recognised degree in the field of Science Engineering or Technology ideally teamed with a business or finance degree
- A tax qualification such as CTA would also be beneficial
For more information on the role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR