Role: R&D Tax Manager
- Are you an autonomous and driven individual who thrives in an independent, research environment?
- Would you relish the opportunity to spear-head the R&D Tax responsibilities at a dynamic and innovative company in the construction sector?
- Do you like the idea of working In-house and achieving a better work/life balance as well as enjoying a host of great benefits?
What's great about this role?
- A competitive salary with genuine room for growth in an established and fast developing company.
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation's most exciting construction projects.
- Responsibility and impact through your work from day one.
- You will be attending monthly management meetings.
- You will work closely with operations to discover R&D opportunities.
- You will regularly update key internal and external stakeholders on your work.
- Use internal databases and systems to track R&D at monthly meetings.
- Build an awareness of R&D within the construction industry throughout the group.
What you'll need to succeed in this role?
- A 2:1 Degree qualification in an Engineering or Financial background.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the criteria for eligibility, categories of expenditure and the types of benefits available.
- Excellent communication, numerical and analytical skills, with an exceptional eye for detail.
What do the staff think?
'Fast, efficient workplace with friendly staff'
'Great place to work, the people are so friendly and helpful, and the senior managers are very keen to promote from within where they can'
I'm looking for an ambitious and driven R&D Tax Manager, looking to work in a highly autonomous and responsibility filled role, at a dynamic company that is poised for growth.
Interviews are taking place right now, so please contact me on
0207 269 6350
or email Akhil.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR