In-House R&D Tax Manager - Greenfield role
Salary - £60k + benefits
Do you want to join a fast-growing business in an extremely buoyant industry?
Are you looking for a role where you can see the effects of your advice?
Do you want the autonomy to make your role your own?
What's great about this role?
- Ownership - This is a brand new area for the business who have previously outsourced this and see a real need for someone to work in house and assist them
- Exposure - In order to best perform in this role the R&D Tax Manager will build relationships across the business and work with the most senior personnel
- Environment - Supportive and friendly; surrounded by dedicated and experienced staff members
- Bringing the function in house - Until now the tax function has been outsourced to professional service firms
- Acting as subject matter expert - For all R&D requirements and questions
- Building meaningful relationships - With the senior management team and divisions
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 3 years' experience of R&D tax claims and a desire to work in house in an independent role
Interviews will be held from 15th October so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (Sophie.email@example.com.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR