R&D Tax Manager / Senior Manager - Big 4
Up to £95k (Senior Manager)
- Are you an experienced R&D Tax Manager or Senior Manager looking to join a market leading R&D Tax practice?
- Are you interested in working on some of the most ground-breaking projects within R&D today?
- Would you be interested in having the opportunity to collaborate with and potentially relocate to international offices across the globe?
What's great about this role?
- You will be working alongside some of the original R&D Pioneers in the UK, with stellar relationships within HMRC the firm have an incredible acceptance record on applications
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a broad mix of experienced R&D Tax professionals and Engineers who are Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax advisors
- You would be working with the Partners and Directors in the team who are some of the most experienced and highly recognised professionals in R&D in the UK
- Your role will be to help grow the business and therefore you will have a very commercial outlook and have proven skills in order to win new business and pitch for tenders
- You will be working with the R&D segment leader to feed into the strategy and growth targets for your office
- The role will be a mix of business development, marketing, technical delivery and man management
- You will have the ability to run projects autonomously
What you'll need to succeed:
- As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will already be working for an R&D Tax Team but be looking to join a firm with ambitious growth plans and full commitment from the business in order to see these ambitious growth plans through
- Ideally, ACA, ACCA, CA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organisational and project management skills
- R & D tax - technical knowledge from the US, UK, Canada or Australia
For more information please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR