Do you want to work in the best R&D team in London?
Based in the city this unique entrepreneurial firm are like no other. Offering the option to work from home when you need to and not on a case by case system, it is the environment of absolute trust that has appealed to so many R&D Tax Candidates. They offer a non bureaucratic environment where everyone's voice is heard and have won awards for how they treat their employees. They also have THE BEST retention rate compared to any of their competitors
This role is non BD focused and whilst you will work closely with the sales team you will not be targeted to find new business. Great if you hate cold calling!!! The role will cover:
- Managing your portfolio of clients who will vary across industry sectors you will be the main point of contact for clients with their R&D Tax cases whilst having a detailed knowledge of the firms specialist services in order to refer appropriately
- identify when an R&D Claim can be made
- Work on specialist projects assigned by the Managing Director
- Work with the technical R&D Tax teams ensuring the appropriate material is delivered for reporting.
- To research and assist in the preparation of proposals for new work and actively pursue these.
What the Team say:
"Ideas are listened to from every part of the company and you really feel part of a team working towards the greater good. If you're looking for a career where you want to make a genuine difference and have the ability to carve your own path then this is the place for you"
If you are interested please contact Jennifer Nelson on 0207 269 6346 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org