Rail Finance Associate - Leading International Firm
Amazing business development opportunities.
- Are you an active participant in self-development?
- Do you want more autonomy in your career path?
- Would you like to work for an award winning and market leading rail team?
If so, I would love to hear from you.
An excellent opportunity has opened up with this leading international Firm looking for a Rail Finance Associate. The right candidate will be joining a highly successful team that sits within an exceptional full-service firm.
The firm itself prides itself on its values of individuality, commitment, teamwork and straight-talking.
The team's primary focus is on Rail Financing and this will include rolling stock transactions which can often be international, procurement, operation and leasing and maintenance.
As a Rail Finance Associate, you will be responsible for drafting financing documents, assisting in the preparation of legal articles, managing clients and negotiation of transaction documents. You will have the opportunity to develop your own network and attend business development and profile-raising events.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- You must be a qualified lawyer with at least 2 years PQE
- Have general asset finance or banking experience with a top UK firm.
- A solid understanding of the key principles of Rail Finance.
This is an exciting role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, if you are interested please contact Harpreet on 020 7269 6366 or email Harpreet.Virdi@Pro-Recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR