Why work as a Real Estate Finance Associate here?
- Leading international firm with a clear vision of their 2020 strategy;
- Ability to manage your own work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work from home;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Working alongside market-leading partners.
What do you enjoy about working as a Real Finance Estate Associate here?
"I enjoy working here because the work has variety and is of a high quality. It is an innovative and forward-thinking company which praises hard work and recognises key benefits like the importance of a work-life balance." Real Estate Finance Associate (2 Years)
What you will need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Real Estate Finance Team involving aspects of advising lenders and borrowers on the full range of real estate finance deals across all sectors, including highly structured multi-jurisdictional transactions;
- Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
- An adaptable person who is a fast learner, with experience dealing with multiple jurisdictions;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
If you are an ambitious Real Estate Finance Associate at the peak of their career looking to take the next step then get in touch today. Phone Number - 02072696316 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking please in the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR