Real Estate Finance Associate - Ongoing Interim Contract
London - Top 100 Firm
We are currently working with a top 100 London Law Firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Real Estate Finance Associate into their award-winning team. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the UK on interesting high-quality work, this could be the role for you.
Newly qualified to 6-year PQE lawyers will be considered for this position. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn and progress in a supportive and dynamic environment.
Why work here?
- Well-known award-winning team;
- Extensive client involvement;
- Join the department during a period of impressive growth;
- Work closely with Partners at the top of their game.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- NQ-6-year PQE;
- Outgoing, professional approach;
- Previous experience of finance law essential;
- Previous real estate finance experience would be an asset;
- Strong negotiation skills.
Due to the level of growth, the role has the potential to become permanent for the right person.
This is a truly exciting role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334