Real Estate Finance Lawyer - 3 - 6 years' PQE
London - Ongoing
£100,000 - £150,000
- Do you have extensive Real Estate Finance experience?
- Would you like the opportunity to work with top media and entertainment clients?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to join an incredibly rewarding and exciting team?
What's great about this Real Estate Finance Lawyer role?
- Be a trusted advisor to high-profile household names;
- Complex high-value transactions;
- Working alongside other groups within the firm;
- Impressive Law Firm with a Global reach.
Your role as a Real Estate Finance Lawyer
- Working directly with notable Partners on transactions of £500m (plus);
- Take the lead on transactions with autonomy;
- Global jurisdictional deals;
- Refinancing and acquisition financing of existing Real Estate;
- Working knowledge of lender and borrower requirements.
What do the staff think?
"Amazing clients and outstanding work" - Banking Lawyer
What you'll need to succeed here as a Real Estate Finance Lawyer
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with 3 - 6-year PQE;
- You will have experience of working with large complex transactions;
- Exceptional Academics (2:1 or higher);
- Experience and confidence working with high-profile clients, confidentiality is key;
- The ability to take ownership to achieve objectives.
I am looking to speak with exceptional Real Estate Finance Lawyers who are looking for a demanding yet rewarding role with one of the best Law Firms in the world! Please get in touch ASAP.