An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading investment manager in London for a newly qualified real estate tax assistant manager. This is a perfect first move into industry with the role covering compliance, reporting and advisory elements.
Duties will involve:
- Preparation of UK corporation tax and non-resident landlord income tax returns
- Assist with projects and ad-hoc advisory
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with property tax computations
- Assist with tax reporting for real estate investment
- Assist with investor and partnership tax
- Support operational teams
- Assist with compliance set up for new real estate investments
- Keep up to date with real estate legislative changes
The person they are looking for:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Real estate knowledge would be a preference but not a necessity
- Strong project management skills
As well as the above, you must be confident, analytical by nature and a team player!
This is an extremely supportive company to work for, that progresses and develops their employees as well as having flexible working and an array of benefits on offer.
If you are considering your first move out of practice, then please get in touch to find out more information about this role, on 0207 269 6345 or email email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR