- Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing tax teams in the UK?
- Are you looking for rapid progression but with a flexible approach to work life?
What's great about this role?
- Highest performing Big 4 real estate tax team
- Flexible working is encouraged
- Rapid career progression as well as opportunities for movement within different teams and projects
- Wide range of international clients at the forefront of the real estate industry
- Driving the delivery on a wide range of UK and international projects, both transactions and wider advisory work
- Developing and managing key client relationships and becoming a focal point of contact
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff
- Project managing major advisory assignments, seeing the process through from inception to implementation
- Business development and proposal activity
If you have experience in property tax and want to work for the best team in London, send your details to email@example.com or call me on 0207 2696337