Role: Recruitment Coordinator (3 month initial contract)
Salary: £13 per hour
- Are you a talented Recruitment Coordinator, confident in helping to shape the resourcing function of a membership organisation?
- Do you thrive on providing a first-class service to internal and external customers stakeholders?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic new sourcing strategy, that aims to redesign and streamline the way recruitment is done?
The role of Recruitment Coordinator:
The client is a membership organisation, whose aim to enable the UK to become the most digitally advanced education and research nation in the world. To adapt to their continuing growth, they are now looking for a an ambitious and strategy driven Recruitment Coordinator to help recruit the talent needed to match their growth.
Reporting into the Resourcing Partner, you will deliver a world class candidate experience and have a knack for identifying talent in the market directly. You will be able to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders, offering advice and delivering resourcing strategy with practised ease, across the entire recruitment cycle.
What's great about being a Recruitment Coordinator at this company?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a supportive and friendly environment
- Work for a value led organisation, recruiting like-minded people
- Potential to go permanent
What you'll need to succeed as Recruitment Coordinator:
- Strong organisational skills
- Managing multiple work streams
- Stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Previous experience of working in an administration and coordination role
- Strong IT proficiency
- Previous experience of recruitment in an agency or internal environment is desirable
- Understanding and management of resourcing processes is desirable
What do current staff think:
'Colleagues are helpful and friendly at all times, there are good opportunities to progress and their willingness to be tech-forwards is refreshing' - Current Employee
Interviews are currently taking place, with a view to the role starting immediately. Contact Akhil ASAP to discuss further.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.