Role: Recruitment Officer/ Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: Up to £130/day
Duration: 1-2 months initially (potential to go permanent)
Start date: Immediate
- Are you a trusted and capable recruitment officer, able to plan and deliver the end-to-end recruitment process, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders?
- Can you give reliable advice on process and best practice, demonstrating knowledge of pre-employment and security checks and the coordination of vacancies?
- Have you been trained on Safer Recruitment?
- Are you confident in developing marketing materials, posting on a variety of media, and managing the candidate process, from coordination of shortlisting through to interview set-up?
If this sounds like you, I'd like to hear from you as soon as possible!
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- The entire breadth of Recruitment Administration and Coordination
- Responding to recruitment queries, received through PeopleDesk, email and telephone from Academies on the recruitment process
- New Starter Administration, from shortlisting to onboarding.
- Reporting and information to produce tools, templates and guidance to support academies and the national office in their recruitment.
- General Administration and Support, responsibility for all recruitment related administration, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Systems administration and maintenance, specifically using I-Trent
- Safeguarding children and young people, from security and pre-employment checks to practice of 'Safer' Recruitment.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as is reasonable
What's great about being a Recruitment Coordinator at this organisation?
- Great work/life balance
- Fantastic central location, with well-situated transport links
- Market leading salary
- A vibrant and diverse organisation, with the pursuit of knowledge at the heart of their values
What you'll need to succeed as Recruitment Coordinator:
- CIPD qualification (or evidence of studying towards desirable)
- Experience of coordinating recruitment activities
- Experience of liaising with recruitment agencies
- Experience of maintaining databases
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements in relation to sensitive personnel date
- Interviewing skills
- CIPD Level 3 or studying towards
- Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Level A in Psychometric testing
- Experience of providing admin support in an HR environment
- Familiar with i-Trent
- Experience of using social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter in recruitment campaigns
- Public sector/education sector experience
- A good understanding of safer recruitment practices & the pre-employment checks required
I am looking for a flexible and efficient Recruitment Coordinator to come on-board and support this team, on an immediate basis. If the above sounds like you, apply now or contact Akhil ASAP for discussion of your suitability for this role.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.