IMMEDIATE START Central London - Ongoing temporary assignment
- Are you immediately available and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- Do you have previous recruitment coordinator experience?
- Do you have excellent IT skills, specifically Excel?
What is great about this role?
- Supportive environment and a great team
- Amazing new office space
- Great opportunity to learn and improve
- Work for a well-respected organisation
To provide an accurate, effective and efficient administrative service to the Resourcing team supporting the Resourcing Project Managers.
- Uploading recruitment campaigns/vacancies onto the ATS
- Managing the recruitment inbox - responding to general queries and referring complex queries where necessary to other colleagues
- Support the Resourcing team with processing applications
- Updating recruitment activity spreadsheets
- Co-ordinating the scheduling of interviews
- Liaising with recruitment managers and recruitment agencies regarding vacancies
- Organising the agency workers inductions and onboarding
What Skills do you Need?
- Highly astute organisational skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A history of working in medium to large organisation
- The ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Collaborating and partnering
- Changing and improving
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at pace
This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696333
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.