Role: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Are you an experienced recruiter, looking to take the next step into a rewarding and autonomous role within a highly regarded, Legal 500 and Chambers mentioned law firm?
- Would you relish an opportunity to recruit, manage a breadth of responsibility across wider business functions and influence key decisions in their growth?
- Do you take pride in identifying and optimising solutions?
- Do you have experience of working in a law firm or within legal recruitment?
If so, then this role is a natural fit for you!
You will be joining an ambitious and driven team, where your pro-active and enthusiastic approach will allow you to hit the ground running. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will principally be responsible for recruitment but also assist in a varied scope of projects that aid the business in their exciting period of growth. Furthermore, you will have line management responsibility for one recruitment co-ordinator who will assist you in your duties.
Why work for this client?
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible/Agile working
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Introductory Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- A genuinely collaborative and supportive team.
- A varied scope of responsibility - no day will be the same!
- A coveted chance to make a real impact and become an invaluable member within the firm's expanding recruitment strategy.
What do the staff think?
Supportive and professional environment. Forward thinking senior leadership team, work hard play hard culture with fantastic offices - Current employee
Spectacular offices with a fun and friendly team, coupled with great incentives - ex employee
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders to identify the recruitment needs and strategy required and implement and deliver against this.
- You will source, screen, shortlist and manage high quality candidates for open and potential vacancies through implementation of cost-effective sourcing strategies - utilising social media, employee referrals, events and other direct activities.
- You will also have to benchmark externally for best practice and ensure that their offer to employees remains competitive. Furthermore, you will be monitoring and analysing management information, providing insights as required.
- You will provide an exceptional level of service to our people; being responsive and keeping stakeholders informed every step of the way. IT proficiency with experience of applicant tracking systems.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
- You will have evidenced recruitment experience, preferably across both entry level and experienced hires. Your experience will ideally be within both agency and in-house recruitment.
- IT proficiency with experience of applicant tracking systems.
- Experience within the legal sector
- The role will suit someone who either has a broader HR background or someone who is keen to take a pro-active approach in wider business development and associated projects.
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills, with a strong eye for detail and problem - solving. You will have a knack for identifying inefficiencies and thrive on making existing systems better.
- You will be articulate and confident in influencing key stakeholders.
I'm looking for a tenacious and dynamic individual with a broad range of recruitment experience to tackle this role where this is a genuine scope for progression and recognition.
This role is immediately available, so time is of the essence! Get in touch with Richard ASAP.
020 7269 6353
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR