Audit Senior - Guildford
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Top 15 Accountancy practice
Do you want to work on your own exciting portfolio of OMB & SME clients?
Would you like to work closer to home within an award-winning, Top 15 Accountancy Practice?
Are you an ACA or ACCA Qualified Audit Senior or Finalist who is looking to join a larger firm?
An exciting new Audit Senior role has arisen at a well-established accountancy practice within their busy and growing audit department. Based in the heart of Guildford, this Audit Senior role is perfect for those commuting in from Leatherhead, Farnham, Woking or surrounding areas.
This Audit Senior role is very diverse, with a wide range of responsibilities and great opportunities for fast career progression, with regular promotion cycles.
Your Role as an Audit Senior:
- Effectively managing the audit process, with risk factor consideration
- Managing client relationships as well as supervising less experienced staff
- Utilising your business development skills and identifying sales opportunities
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Staff Management: assist and perform training of junior staff, whilst reviewing their work
Why work here as an Accounts Senior Manager:
- Flexible and agile working scheme with core working hours of 10am-4pm
- Exciting and vibrant social events, including Christmas and Summer parties
- Great work culture with autonomy over your own career path
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
I am seeking an ACA or ACCA Qualified or Part-Qualified Audit Senior looking for their next move or an Audit Semi Senior looking for a step up within their career. If you would like to hear more about this exciting new Audit Senior role, contact me today on 0207 269 6353 or Jordanne.email@example.com