Job title: Resourcer
Client: International Charity
Salary: £33,000 / Equivalent day rate
- Are you a recruiter with global sourcing experience?
- Do you have experience of working closely with senior stakeholders?
- Are you a 360 recruiter that wants to work for a large global organisation with an excellent cause?
If yes, then I want to talk to you!
My client is a large-scale global childrens charity that carries out amazing work across 50+ countries worldwide.
After recently placing the Head of Recruitment, the organisation has reached out to me to assist them in recruiting this urgent vacancy. The Resourcer will primarily focus on supporting the recruitment of Country Level and Regional level International staff, including technical specialists, long term international emergency response roles and talent pipelining.
Why work for this client?
- Potential to go permanent
- Working in a close-knit, supportive team with an excellent manager
- International recruitment exposure for an organisation with an amazing cause
What do the staff think?
- "The work we do is truly inspiring, this is a great cause and I work with some incredibly talented colleagues" - Current employee
- "Extremely committed senior leadership team" - Ex Employee
What experience will you need?
- You will need to be an experienced Recruiter/Resourcer that has a track-record of successfully sourcing global roles
- You will have the confidence and gravitas to liaise and advise senior stakeholders on their recruitment needs
- You will ideally be available on short notice
- Global experience essential
- You must be a strong team player
- You will be customer focussed with the ability to see the "bigger picture"
This role is available on an immediate start and the client would like to review CVs ASAP. If you are keen to proceed, please contact Richard on 0207 269 6353 or send your CV to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.