Resourcing Consultant - Interim
A Resourcing Consultant is required for an initial 6-month interim contract with a large scale International charity. This opportunity is based in Manchester.
Working within the Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Consultant delivers to their Strategic Business Unit (SBU) customer group and ensures the provision of a first-class professional recruitment service.
Through partnering with the business, Resourcing Consultants will gain a strong strategic and operational understanding of the client business area and use this knowledge to advise on the most appropriate approach for the specific need and deliver a first-class recruitment service.
Working in consultation with the business will ensure that the right people are placed into the right posts at the right time.
The Resourcing Consultant role is based in the UK with a global remit and will contribute to building the global recruitment expertise across the organisation. The role will be responsible, under the direction of the Resourcing Manager; for partnering with the business to deliver professional Resourcing services, advice and guidance, adapted to the business requirements.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
This role will actively contribute towards securing exceptional talent for the organisation through;
- Partnering with (specific) SBUs and actively working to develop a strong strategic and operational understanding of these departments including how recruitment contributes to their objectives.
- Acting as a trusted advisor by providing expert advice around best practice recruitment methods, from attraction to on-boarding.
- Planning and delivering robust recruitment campaigns, and managing the entire end to end recruitment process including but not limited to;
- actively managing recruitment campaigns, adopting a consultative approach with hiring managers
- choosing appropriate advertising channels and creating consistently good adverts that reflect the content of the role whilst accurately representing the organisations employer brand.
- undertaking direct sourcing where possible
- assisting in long, short listing and interviewing where relevant
- advising and participating in selection activities, as agreed
- ensuring timely accurate creation of offer paperwork (including leading on package negotiation) and relevant checks occur (DBS, visas, ID checks, child protection checks etc.)
- managing candidate feedback internally and externally as appropriate
- Ensuring a fair and consistent selection process
- deploying suitable candidates to talent pools and maintaining communication as appropriate
- Actively consulting with the business around diverse cutting-edge methods of attraction and the associated benefits including; social media, relevant networks, organising of events and talent pooling
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers in a pro-active manner, ensuring cost effective terms of business are agreed and adherence to the relevant procurement framework
- Accurately recording all recruitment campaign activity, contributing to various analytics and reports on a regular basis and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining current knowledge of internal and external recruitment practices in terms of trends, technological developments, legislative changes, process change and be prepared to make suggestions and innovations within the team
- Appropriately delegating administrative tasks to Resourcing Co-ordinators. Acting as a mentor and coach to Resourcing Co-ordinators, regularly sharing key knowledge and assisting in development
- Integrating diversity strategy, policies and principles into all tasks.
- Working with colleagues across the Resourcing team to champion good recruitment practices and outcomes, policies and practices, sharing best practice and showcasing real examples.
- Supporting colleagues in the delivery of their recruitment responsibilities when requested and provide cover for colleagues. Support other recruitment activities as and when needed
Key relationships: (include internal and external)
- Resourcing Team colleagues, UK and regional
- HR teams - Operations/Shared Services, Reward, Talent, International Mobility etc.
- Head of HR and HR Consultant within SBUs
- Recruiting Managers
- Related third party resourcing partners
- Candidates and speculative enquirers
- Colleagues across Resourcing and HR
- Other third-party suppliers or potential suppliers
- Other important features or requirements of the job
- Infrequent travel to other BC offices
- Attendance at recruitment events
- Strong experience proactively managing end to end recruitment campaigns
- Evidence of partnering and consulting with stakeholders. Good evidence of working with and influencing varying levels of stakeholders
- Exposure to sourcing for difficult to fill roles and identifying various key methods of attraction
- Talent planning and pooling experience
- Evidence of working in changing and evolving delivery models, delivery styles and dynamic teams
- Exposure to managing projects whilst remaining focussed on operational activities with conflicting time demands
- Managing third party suppliers
- Coaching and mentoring individuals
If you would like further information on this role or would like to discuss any other HR/Recruitment opportunities, please contact Richard on 0207 269 6353 or email to Richard.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.