- Are you an internal Resourcing/Recruitment professional that has experience of managing the full recruitment lifecycle? (360)
- Do you have excellent stakeholder engagement skills?
- Would you like to work for a global charity?
If so, I want to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with a prestigious commercial charity that has instructed me to help them to secure their new Resourcing Partner.
This role is based in Central London and is paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
What's great about this client?
- Excellent location
- Great selection of benefits
- Household name
- Flexible working
The focus of your role will be to build proactive pipelines of talent for business-critical roles across the organisation by developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies. In addition, your role will manage day-to-day reactive recruitment requirements with ownership over the full 360 recruitment process for allocated markets / directorates.
A predominate focus of the role will be on strategic sourcing whilst providing subject matter expertise to the Hiring Team regarding the selection process.
- Represents the Resourcing Team to their aligned Directorate(s) and responsible for managing the relationship with the Directorate(s) on all aspects of resourcing.
- Ownership and management of full 360 global recruitment process to Director level hires, including; job briefing, sourcing strategy development, passive & active candidate search, candidate resume & phone screening, assessment and offer management.
- Allocation of the day to day workload of the Resourcing Assistant, ensuring tasks assigned are delivered against defined KPIs and metrics
- Reports to and is accountable to the Global Resourcing Manager, may mentor less experienced Resourcing team members and may deputise for the Resourcing Manager.
- Accountability for procuring cost-effective, best value sourcing channels within agreed budgets, maximising ROI as well as tracking and reporting of performance to budget within assigned Directorates and Departments.
- Understands the future talent requirements for the business and translates this into a strategy to secure the talent.
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of candidate care and satisfaction throughout the recruitment process through ensuring regular communication with candidates, managing the candidate experience before, during and post recruitment process through to commencement, supported by Resourcing Assistant.
- Engages collaboratively with HRBPs and Hiring Managers providing a high level of service delivery and SME support. Focus of these relationships is on partnering with stakeholders through sharing knowledge and insights (market intelligence) and providing value added contributions in selection methodologies.
- Support Hiring Managers through the selection process with emphasis on providing the tools and guidance to ensure they are competent in making accurate hiring decisions. Some hands-on support may be required in facilitating and supporting with interviews, assessment centres and other forms of candidate assessment.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in a 360-recruitment delivery position with exposure to both volume and professional hiring
- Proven capability in developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies
- Past exposure to working within a metrics / KPI driven environment and proven ability to deliver against direct hiring targets
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills
- International resourcing experience would be desirable
My client is looking for you to start ASAP and interviews will take place w/c 16th July, therefore, you will have to move quickly!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6353 or email to Richard.email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.