Restructuring Associate - FTC
Central London - 6 months FTC (subject to extension)
We have been tasked by the Partners of a leading global law firm to secure a hardworking, dedicated and diverse Restructuring Associate. This opportunity is to join their Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Group on a 6-month fixed term contract. This team is well known as a leader in the industry and are very highly respected. Due to start immediately, this role would suit someone with 1 - 3 years PQE, looking for more exposure to progress in their career.
What stands out about this team and working with them?
- You will be working alongside award-winning Partners
- Exposure to top clients, with the ability to network at different levels
- Diverse, interesting and ever-changing work to get involved with
- Ranked as one of the leading law firms in the world
- Very welcoming, supportive and close-knit team.
What do you need to succeed here?
- 2:1 (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in a team dedicated to restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency
- A commercial and practical approach to the work
- Dedication to projects and the genuine passion to see things through to completion
- This role requires someone with 1 - 3 years post qualification experience who is immediately available.
What next? This role is due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.