Restructuring professionals - are you looking for a career boost? Seeking more variety in your role? Then let 2019 be the year you join one of the market's largest and most well-respected consultancies!
As a longstanding partner with this leading consultancy firm, I have been asked to assist them with the hiring of a Restructuring Manager. Joining this high-performing team, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of dynamic projects and receive exposure to assignments across both the insolvency and restructuring teams. It is, therefore, an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges.
As a Restructuring Manager, you will:
- Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects across all stages in both the Advisory and Insolvency streams
- Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
- Review, compile and analyse company information
- Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
- Maintain a thorough understanding of statutory and compliance processes and deadlines
In order to be successful in the role of Restructuring Manager, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA, ACCA or other relevant qualification (ideally Insolvency Practitioners)
- 3-8 years restructuring/insolvency experience
- Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Evidence of management and development of junior team members
If you would like to springboard your career in this growing team, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch for an informal discussion to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR