Restructuring professionals - are you looking for a career boost? Let 2019 be the year you join one of the market's largest and most well-respected consultancies!
As a longstanding partner with this leading consultancy firm, I have been asked to assist them with the hiring of a Restructuring Senior Manager. Joining this high-performing team, you will play a crucial role in the delivery of high-quality restructuring engagements, as well as further growth and development of the team.
As a Restructuring Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Independent Business Reviews and other restructuring assignments, reporting to Directors and Partners
- Managing the team, liaising with the client and drafting the report for review
- Leading business development activities raising the profile of both yourself and the business
- Developing a network of work providers across the bank and intermediaries and introduce others to these contacts
- Developing the skills of junior members of the team and devising and delivering specific training as well as providing constructive feedback on their performance
In order to be successful in the role of Restructuring Senior Manager, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA, ACCA or other relevant qualification (ideally Insolvency Practitioners)
- Extensive restructuring experience, including writing IBRs, short-terms cash flow reviews, cost reviews, pre-lend reports, due diligence for private and public/government organisations
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability and experience to negotiate and execute business and asset sales in pre-pack and formal insolvency scenarios
- Evidence of management and development of junior team members
If you would like to play a high-profile role in this growing team, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch for an informal discussion to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR