Role: Interim Reward Analyst
Location: North London
Day rate: £250-£300pd Outside IR35
- Are you an experienced Reward Analyst that is available on short notice?
- Do you have experience of working with employee benefits?
- Are you someone that doesn't require too much hand-holding and are known for rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in?
- Would you like to work for a line manager that truly operates a flexible working arrangement and that would allow you to work from home?
If this sounds like you in a nutshell, then read on.
My client is a London based leading Housing Association. After successfully placing the Reward Manager last year, I have been engaged once again to help secure a strong Reward Analyst to join her team on an initial short term contract. Please note, there is a possibility for extension.
I have personally worked with the Reward manager for over 4 years and she is an outstanding Reward professional but also a great person. If you are successful in securing this role, I can guarantee that you will love working for this individual and also learn a great deal.
Overview of the role
- Must have prior systems knowledge. Whilst it's desirable that the successful candidate has oracle experience, this is not essential. You will be expected to be able to go in and pick up their system quickly.
- Must have benefits experience - The key focus of the role is to run the Benefits Admin Window (eg Cycle to Work Scheme), Childcare vouchers, pension admin
- You may also be required to assist with the pay review and other adhoc Reward issues
What's great about working for this client?
- Opportunity to work from home as and when
- Competitive daily rate
- Potential for extension
- Opportunity to work for an excellent Reward Specialist that will give you autonomy to just get on with your work
- Great organisation that is going through a large period of change
What do the staff think:
'Great work atmosphere, lovely people to work with, good flexibility and meaningful work!' - Current Employee
'There is great variety in my work, new initiatives and new processes are encouraged. The colleagues are brilliant and kind, always willing to help' - Current Employee
Pre-arranged interview slots have been scheduled for next week, so time is of the essence! Get in touch with Richard Grove ASAP on 020 7269 6353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.