Semi-Senior - Business Services
Up to £30k + study support
- Do you want to be a part of a Top 20 UK chartered accountancy practice with proven growth record?
- Would you like to join an award-winning forward-thinking firm with an excellent reputation?
What is great about the Semi-Senior role?
- Carve and determine your own career through meritocratic promotions
- Join a firm with a strong client base and established long-term loyal relationships
- Work within a team dealing mainly with sports, media and entertainment industries
- A Competitive salary + paid overtime
- Fantastic benefits including interest free season loan, 20 days annual leave, group life cover, contributory pension scheme, annual salary review and more
As a Semi-Senior you will be:
- Preparing VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
- Preparing management accounts
- Ad hoc work such as assisting with tour accounts, property purchases and banking matters
- Supervising, delegating and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Overseeing and carrying out processing work on Xero, Sage 50 and other accounting software
What does the Business Services team think?
'I love the culture of the company! There is great focus on individual development and progression and the clients are interesting and varied!' - Current Employee
To succeed within this role as Personal Tax Assistant Manager you need to:
- Have 1 -2 years experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be studying towards your AAT or ACCA qualification
- Have experienced in using Xero and Sage 50 software, QuickBooks Online is a bonus
- Be confident in engaging with stakeholders from various seniority levels
- Be hardworking, motivated and able to prioritise
The deadline for this position is approaching! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion 0207 269 6326 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR