Have you started a career in Tax but now seek the opportunity to develop your experience within the Music, Media and Entertainment industry?
Working in a modern office in the heart of London's Mayfair with a friendly team, you will have the chance to gain experience whilst being provided with full study support to cement and build upon your theoretical knowledge.
You will also have the chance to support the management of a portfolio for a variety of clients including sportspeople and entertainers.
- Manage a corporate, personal and partnership tax portfolio of approx. 150 clients with support from managers where required. This will include all related tax compliance issues, such as preparation of tax returns and computations, payment advice, and deal with clients' ad-hoc queries
- Assist with managing compliance processes for the Tax Team
- Provision of tax advice to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues
- Assist with tax planning and one-off technical projects
- Assist with HMRC enquiries and drafting responses
- Manage compliance control sheets for various tax-heads across the firm to improve firm-wide compliance
- At least 1-2 tax cycles and ideally working towards the ATT qualification
- Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Study: CTA support
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR