Aptitude for Accounts? Join this impressive client-centred firm as an Accounts Senior
There is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and motivated Accounts Senior to join this vibrant and energetic Bristol firm, supporting the accounts team.
Overview of the Accounts Senior Role
As an Accounts Senior, you will have a varied and busy workload, working with a varied client portfolio of private and commercial clients in the fields of property development and investment, not-for-profit, and the landed estate and agricultural sectors.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts, VAT Returns, and assist with the preparation of annual financial statements, putting to use your accountancy package proficiency.
The Accounts Senior will be required to be autonomous, flexible and hard working to ensure accounts are completed within timeframes and budget effectively.
This is a warm and close-knit team, who pride themselves on their friendly approach, acting as the first point of contact for clients, providing a personalised service, in a truly rewarding and client-facing role.
The Outsourcing & Accounts Senior Candidate
- ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of preparing management accounts in practice
- Approachable and friendly
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you?
- This auspicious firm has exceptional growth plans, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you will be able to flourish with the firm, driving the success of the firm forward!
- The firm is proud of their family and close-knit collaborative culture offering an exciting social calendar including office socials and summer and Christmas parties.
- With genuine meritocracy at the core of the firm's beliefs, they push their staff to succeed and meet their career goals in desirable time frames with a series of home-grown success stories.
- They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, staff retention and wonderful work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and is willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
This is an outstanding Accounts Senior position, apply now. For consideration please forward your details to Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR