Location: Central London (Baker St)
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Do you want to be a part of a boutique accountancy practice where decisions are made quickly and you have great exposure to partners?
- Are you looking to start a role which gives you the opportunity to progress quickly within your career?
What is great about the role:
- You would be working across a highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different business sectors
- Friendly and down-to-earth working environment which fosters team work and encourages individual professional development
- Good work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Social events throughout the year
As the Accountant you will be involved in:
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Assisting or leading audit engagement from planning to completion
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Being a key point of contact for clients and partners
To succeed within this role as an Accountant you need to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified (or finalist)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in audits preparation and review
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have excellent time-management skills which go hand in hand with organisational capabilities
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and ability to prioritise workload
My client is conducting interviews next week! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion on 0207 269 6326 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR