Salary:- £30,000 to £49,999
Job Location:- Greater Manchester
£32,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a Top 10 firm within Manchester, who are keen to bring in an Senior Accountant to their team to work in a varied and busy role. This is a superb opportunity to work in a Top 10 environment, learn from senior management and Partners and be able to have the opportunity to progress your career in Accounts.
Outsourcing Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- You will prepare statutory financial statements
- Bookkeeping and the preparation of management accounts
- Statutory accounting compliance procedures
- Picking up any ad-hoc queries of clients and the team
- Preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP And IFRS
What's great about this Senior Accountant Role?
- You will have the ability to work on a broad range of clients, from owner managed businesses to huge corporate businesses
- The opportunity to work in a truly progressive team
- You will have the opportunity to manage your own team and assist in the recruitment for the team
- You will be part of a growing team within an already growing business
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will have working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge on financial reporting matters
- Strong on Excel and have good experience of other accounting packages
- The drive and ambition to progress your career
My client is keen for the Senior Accountant position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and second stage interviews will ideally be held on site at the clients offices.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Accounts Semi Senior
£30,000 to £49,999
£50,000 to £69,999
£50,000 to £69,999