Senior Accountant/Accounts Manager - Specialist Boutique
Up to £55,000
- Are you looking to gain exposure to audit, accounts, advisory, and tax all under one role?
- Would you be interested in dealing with a variety of clients in different sectors?
- Are you looking for a firm with an excellent work-life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join one of the best, specialist boutiques in the UK. If you have previous experience in a supervisory/management type role then this is a perfect opportunity for yourself, as you will be responsible for overseeing the accounts team.
The Ideal Senior Accountant:
- You will have previous experience in managing a team
- You will currently be working for a general practice firm
- Experience in preparing accounts, VAT returns, and management information
- Previous experience in managing a payroll portfolio
What did the staff say?
"I was skeptical about leaving a mid-tier firm to join a specialist boutique but I definitely made the right decision! My work-life balance is considerably better and I thoroughly enjoy coming into work every day."- Current Senior Accountant
If you are interested in joining an excellent specialist boutique as a Senior Accountant then send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR