Reference:- BBBH53254 AA
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- London
I am actively recruiting an ACA or ACCA qualified Senior Accountant for a boutique independent accountancy practice.
The qualified Senior Accountant role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment.
They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across a variety of sectors including property, charities, media, fashion, solicitors & barrister chambers, recruitment and hospitality with turnovers up to £15m.
Qualified Senior Accountant Benefits;
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Annual Salary Reviews
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Christmas Party, Spring, Summer and Autumn Social Events
- Performance Related Bonus/Company Bonus
- Flexible Working
Having visited the offices on a number of occasions it is clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and have recently had their office refurbished. The office is located near to Baker Street / Marylebone, with excellent transports links and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great Senior Accountant position for someone who is a proven Accountant, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a close knit and friendly, the Senior Accountant will be:
- Manage and be accountable for all aspects of the production and filing of client statutory year end accounts (including group/consolidated accounts), in accordance with client/statutory requirements
- Manage and be accountable for all aspects of the production and filing of client corporation tax returns in accordance with client/statutory requirements.
- Continually record, review and report on job performance and costs and ensure that all work is delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the financial aspects of all work undertaken from quotation through to invoicing
- Use of CCH
The Senior Accountant must have good technical knowledge, client facing skills and must be able to hit the ground running.
To apply for this exciting and varied Senior Accountant role contact 0204 549 9944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Kate Bramwell Green
Jobs you might be interested in
Accounts and Audit
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit Semi Senior
£30,000 to £49,999
£50,000 to £69,999