Senior Associate Personal Tax Team, London - £40,000-£45,000
Do you want to become part of a rapidly growing private client team?
Are you seeking a role at a global firm with a market leading reputation?
Would you thrive in a client facing role, and relish the opportunity to expand your professional network?
My client is a global professional services firm with a broad and prestigious client base. Their private client tax team is rapidly expanding, and as such, they are seeking an experienced Senior Associate to take responsibility from day one in engaging with clients, managing relationships and supervising those below you.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing and reviewing complex tax returns
- Risk management for clients
- Work on consulting projects alongside senior colleagues
- Build your reputation as a private client professional within the business and in the external market
Working for this client would be a great opportunity because:
- The team is rapidly growing leading to long-term career prospects
- They have a market leading reputation which draws in prestigious clients
- There is a professional working environment which maintains a friendly atmosphere with a healthy work-life balance
- Of the broad workload you will be handling, a unique opportunity to gain a vast amount of exposure to different markets
An ideal candidate for this position would:
- Be ACA/CTA qualified
- Have experience in international tax and cross-border tax
- Experience working in private client tax
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then do get in touch via phone or email to discuss details further.
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR