Senior Audit Manager – Top 20
Salary:- £72000 to £75000
Job Location:- London
Senior Audit Manager
£72,000 - £75,000
We are working with a progressive Top 20 accountancy firm based in London who are eager to speak with Senior Audit Managers or Audit Managers who are looking to step-up.
What's great about this Senior Audit Manager role?
- A well-established firm
- Cultured and inclusive environment
- Hybrid working
Your role as a Senior Audit Manager:
- You will be responsible for consulting with clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing your team, and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of varied clients
- Lead and direct all aspects of audit services delivered
- Act as a mentor to team members and cover activities such as resource planning and allocation, performance management, training, and recommendations for promotion
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Currently be working in a UK accountancy practice
- Strong Audit experience either at a manager or Senior manager level.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to mentor and coach individuals.
To have a discrete conversation regarding this role, please contact Jenna Johnson on Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 0204 549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Risk Advisor Senior
£65000 to £70000
£60000 to £65000
Senior Manager -
£70000 to £75000